Mother’s Day Yoga
Swan Dive Live!
This is it- the next step. Learning to embody the impulse of desire is a fundamental step to progressing with your life in a joyful, authentic and nourishing way. This program is designed for those who want to develop a deep and satisfying ritual to keep their passion for life burning. This is not a workshop, this is a journey- only serious seekers need apply. Are you ready?
In these modules you will:
- Learn and implement the basics of Ayurveda
- Receive an overview of Tantric Philosophy and the nature of desire as a creative force
- Map the body as a metaphor for life path and self-expression, befriend sensation and emotion
- Bear witness to your own innate intelligence and learn to embody AND express that force
- Create a clear and soul-nourishing ritual to enhance creative output and connectivity
- Build a container/community for your spiritual journey
Module 1 – June 2 7-9pm – June 3, 1-4pm
The Four Levels of Being – Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Body Intelligence
This module will focus on connecting to the body’s capacity to ‘hold’ thoughts and feelings as sensation. We will cultivate a stronger sensitivity to the deeper layers of meaning in the body and connect them to our individual life map.
Module 2 – June 16, 7-9pm – June 17, 1-4pm
Food and Emotional Nourishment
Emotional need and nourishment are often misdirected into our behavior around food and “having” in general. In the spirit of emotional well-being and physical sustainability, this class will focus on daily Ayurvedic ritual (dinacarya) and food practices to nourish body and soul.
Module 3 – June 30, 7-9pm – July 1, 1-4pm
Desire and Devotion – Where Pleasure, Sexuality and Self-Expression Activate Spiritual Awakening
Connecting to our innermost desires through ancient techniques of breath, visualization and sound, module three combines elements of tantra, expressive arts and ayurveda to integrate to your material and spiritual nature.
Individual modules – $185, All three – $500