PRACTICING IN PERSON
We are so grateful (and thrilled!) that you’ve chosen Yogaleena School as your yoga home! We kindly ask that you help us with the following policies so that everyone can practice comfortably and safely in our space:
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated students.
- Reserve your spot online – only 8 spots available per class at this time.
- Please cancel your reservation if you won’t be able to make it.
- Door is locked 5 min after class begins, no exceptions. Please arrive at least 5 min before class in order to set up your mat and props.
- No phones, shoes, or personal belongings inside practice space – we have plenty of cubbies up front and in our back room to store these items safely!
- Please turn all cell phones and electronic devices that beep/ring/make noise off or to silent mode so that they do not disturb class.
- Reserve your spot online and cancel if you won’t be able to make it so that your instructor knows who is participating.
- Please log in to Zoom 5 min before class starts to ensure video/sound is working.
- The links to our Virtual Pods are always the same. If you run into any issues registering on MindBody and do not receive the link in your email, please join and we can work it our later!
MEMBERSHIPS, REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS
- Monthly memberships cannot be paused – only terminated and reactivated.
- Monthly auto-renew memberships are billed on the same day every month. You can cancel at any time before your next billing cycle has begun.
- Cancellation requests after the charge has been made will incur a $50 fee.
- Please cancel your reservation to any pod at least 3 hours before start time. A $10 no-show fee will be charged otherwise.
- Memberships cannot be shared or transferred.
- Our 2 week trial option is for consecutive weeks only.
- Unfortunately we do not have a lot of storage space in the studio. Lost and Found items (including mats) are kept for 1 month and then given to Goodwill if not claimed.
- Children under 16 may not practice without their parent (or adult) or wait in the lobby while parent (or adult) practices.
- We love pups and kittens and all other furry friends, but we cannot have them hang out in the lobby for liability reasons. Bella (Carolina’s pup and official studio mascot is the only exception:))